Jul 13, 2009

Walking dilemma....

Now I love my dog, you may have noticed, but I have a little dilemma building for this week. On Thursday the Open from Turnberry, Scotland starts and also the second test match (cricket) from Lords... when I get up on the East coast Tiger Woods will already be half way through his 1st round and Freddie may already be tearing up the Aussie openers.... What does a English girl abroad do?



If Gary gets his regular hour walk at about 8am I will have missed all of Tiger and half a days play from London....
Tiger practicing yesterday




I have sat him down and explained that Thursday morning we will be walking around the pond outside the apartment, and I still love him and will take him for a proper walk when the 5 hour time difference has worked itself out and everyone has gone home for the day in the UK..

Do you think he'll understand?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...