Jul 15, 2010

I'm back...and with horrors!

It's been a while. I am a tardy blogger it's true. I've not been with it since I returned from Australia, what with work and moving back home from Jacvksonville, my blogging has suffered to the point of extinction.

Then today my friend in England enquired after my health, as I hadn't been blogging...and I realised...some of you actually do wait to see what I am going to write about every other day... so I'm back .. and to ease myself in I have some more Walmart horrors for you....

I couldn't resist sharing with my nearest, dearest and fellow bloggers , apologies if you know anyone here, but shame on you for not looking out for them as a friend....


Starting off gently.. relatively in-offensive......(gulp)

I am expecting this person to pop up in one of my nightmares

OK.. I was going to say a little unfair.. I mean a sweaty butt crack is not that bad in the height of summer, however on closer inspection the sweat seems to be brown tinged?

Nice hat!

Looking from the bottom of the picture up, maybe you'd comment on black heel white socks...

Men this is never a good look!

Because ladies of the night love cup cakes too?

It's nice when you can wear clothes from your childhood.....

It's nice when you can wear your sister's clothes.....

No No No No - can you not feel the cool Walmart air!?

New Power Ranger costume...

What's worse? the baby belly or the hairy arms.. you decide...

Rushing out without a bra on is never a good look..

 I am a size zero, I am a size zero...

.... I like the films too, but ....

Errrrrm... hello... who wears a cute summer dress with tennis shoes?

Does Larry King wear his suspenders like this?

Well its a safe place to store your wallet!

Cant decide what is more disturbing... the shoes, the romper suit or the black underwear?

Flesh coloured fanny pack?...noooooooooo

Dude.. seriously.. do you think you'll need those condoms?

At least she's buying big knickers to wear under those white pants in her new outfit!

I apologise...but go on..secretly.. you enjoyed them too!


 Photobucket

2 comments:

Sue B said...

So, is THIS what you've been doing for the past month?? Stalking the lard-asses around Walmart with your I-Phone-Nano-Wotsit?? xx

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Eh up! Your back! nice one. Loving the Walmart lard-asses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...