Nov 14, 2009

Going to my other home....

I sit typing to you whilst watching the Gator game, door open, sun going down, shorts and flip flops on....I'm waiting for 7.40pm to check-in online for my flight back to England tomorrow. I thought, I'll check the weather to see what I need to pack...


Eeeeek there's a 30F difference, according to the BBC website they've had 100 mile an hour winds today and guaranteed it will rain all week when I'm there...I'm working up North during the week, whats the weather like up there.?..yep like I said, it will be raining all week.


Ok, so it looks like I'll be wrapped up like a snowman all week. I won't be needing my flip flops that's for sure. I don't keep many warm clothes here at all, luckily my parents keep a room and wardrobe full of clothes for me at their house and I'll be able to pick up jumpers, boots and coats Monday, but until then I'll have to hunt for something warm to wear for the flight back...
I have lots of fun activities planned aswell as working. I'll introduce you all to my work mates and my parents...they'll all be thrilled to immortalised on the internet!! I'm even going to a rugby match between New Zealand and England at Twickenham...my Dad had a spare ticket and I can't wait!
So bon voyage to me and I'll speak to you soon...hopefully there will be no Anne like travel traumas, but it's doubtful as I actually give myself plenty of time to get to airports and pack essentials in my hand luggage!! (sorry Anne, couldn't resist.)
P.s Anne has a new blog layout (it's about time as hers was tired and worn out ;-) ) ..take a look here...she's mildly amusing and normally worth a read!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...