Anyway I'm joining the blogging chain letter so to speak, as Brahm & Alfred nominated me as one of their bloggers to check out... we're supposed to tell you seven things about ourselves that you don't already know, post seven of our favourite blogs that we follow and then comment on those blogs to let them know that we've mentioned them... It's all for the
I searched around the blogging world and found these 'rules' ...so here we go.....
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Thank you Brahm and Alfred ... Gary and I are flattered and blushing
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. See above - phew that was easy
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Please visit Alfred ( a dog nearly as cute as Gary!) and Brahm @ http://alfredliveshere.blogspot.com/
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- When I was about 13 I used to throw the Javelin...and I mean I was really good...then we moved and I decided that I preferred boys rather than training!
- I'm English, but live in Florida although everyone here thinks I'm Australian..go figure
- I've known Anne (see blogs of note below) nearly 20 years and I've not hit her yet...it's quite an achievement
- I met my husband (American) on the internet, our 1st phone conversation was for 16 hours, we got engaged the 1st time we met in person (30 days after 1st speaking), married 16 months later and next week is 6 year anniversary... sometimes you do find your soulmate
- If I'd not met my husband when I did there is a good chance I'd be living in Australia today...
- I am super scared of spiders..
- I'm sorry but my secret love is Reality TV .. may I be struck with the stupid stick just for admitting...
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
I'm combining 5&6 ..The hard part here is that there are so many I love, and for many different reasons
1. Of course Alfred Lives Here. It's my 1st stop most days. Alfred (whilst not Gary, is super cute and his Dad is articulate, amusing and approachable... I think you will enjoy reading, I do.
2. Anne, The Day After Tomorrow. Anne is my caustic, sarcastic, witty, deranged, creative, perceptive friend of nearly 20 years... she's pretty amusing even if I do say so myself
3. Kevin & Amanda - really one of the most creative people I've found in the blogging world.. this girl can do it all and their dogs are gorgeous
4. Eat me delicious - I'm not vegetarian, but if I spent too much time on this blog I would be! The orange berry muffins are to die for ;-)
5. Coffee with Marty - I don't consider myself religious at all but this doesn't stop me reading Marty's blog. He is a great writer and his style makes me feel very relaxed when I'm reading...and he loves coffee too (snap!)
6. The Life of a Firefighters Wife - I like how Katie writes, the normal day to day stuff she writes about and her kids are cute too....
7. Crystal goes to Europe - A fellow ex-pat I love reading about Crystal's life in Paris.. she fell in love with a Frenchman and stayed...this is her story
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
I'm off to leave some comments.... enjoy ;-)