Dec 14, 2009

My secret crush...Anderson Cooper!

Ok, so this is a tad embarrassing but I have a secret crush on Anderson Cooper. For my English readers, he is a lead anchor for CNN over here and totally foxy (even if he bats for the other side).

His nickname is the 'Silver Fox' - never a name was so aptly deserved

I flicked on the TV this morning to see him standing in for Regis on Regis & Kelly and normally I'd switch off that immediately, but I sat there mesmerised (trying not to drool!)


He fills in for Regis quite frequently, and now I'll be tuning in whenever I can...he totally kept Kelly Ripa on her toes... Here he is in action, with Kelly again, talking about the time he was confused for John McEnroe!
Enjoy !



11 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

You are well weird

Clare and Gary said...

what's weird about fancying Anderson Cooper, he's dreamy

Anonymous said...

Anderson will be on Regis and Kelly Tuesday and Wednesday also.

Clare and Gary said...

thank you Anonymous...i'll be up watching ;-)

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Dreamy? He looks a bit pock-marked to me. Plus, I don't mean to be picky but 'anonymous' left a comment with a split infinitive. It should read: "Anderson will also be on Regis and Kelly on Tuesday and Wednesday."

Clare and Gary said...

I think Anonymous will be happy you corrected them, and it's how Anderson is when he's animated, not in a picture!

Lonna said...

Anderson is simply stunning!!

Clare and Gary said...

A simply stunning silver fox.....

Unknown said...

Ok he is not stunning, he is sexy in a hot geek kind of way. I have issues with him being closeted and yet so talked about and I think he could be a really good influence if he came out before he hit age 90 like so many other celebs eg Richard Chamberlain. Once I get past that, he is smart and fast and funny. I wathc him on CNN sometimes. Read his book which I found fascinating about his family (Vanderbilt).

Clare and Gary said...

Hi Brahm, I agree ..he needs to hop out of the open closet..it's not like it's a secret! I will read the book...thanks!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Yep! Step out the closet Anderson, and bring Cliff Richard out with ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...