May 16, 2010

Dog Park Saturday!

Hubbie was working this Saturday, so I decided after visiting the gym to take Gary to the dog park. It was a little hot, but with the big doggie swimming pool there I knew he'd be ok.

Well Gary met some new friends and one of the two legged owners had a spiffy camera for taking action shots, he got this great one of Misty, his dog and Gary, who had a great time chasing each other around. Excuse how messy Gary is.. the dirty mutt loves to jump in the pool and then roll in the dirt / sand..nice.. he still has a dirty face now!

Check out the little sausage dog.. didn't take any nonsense from anyone and kept stealing the tennis balls!


Gary & Misty making friends.. sausage dog causing mischief

It's love I think!


Chase me chase me - Gary corners on rails!


Naughty little Sausage dog!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Crystal said...

aww love that sausage dog!! Looks like everyone had a great time...I wish I lived near a dog park like that in France. I actually went to one yesterday up here in Ontario with my best friend and her dog and it was a blast, but made me miss my little Pinch even more!

Clare and Gary said...

I know, we don't have one close to our house, but here in Jacksonville theres one, Gary loves it and I love how tired it makes him!

Duane Scott said...

Hahaha... Love that sausage dog. He's so uptown.

Doggy Dish said...

Boy, sausage dogs sure are funny looking!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful post! I believe that a dog's behavior is reflective of it's owner & your CANINE is as happy as can be! Reading this blog can brighten up anyones day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...