Dec 15, 2010

Facebook year end...

I hate Facebook Apps...  I don't want to see your farm, have no interest in competeing in a movie quiz, don't care who the hottie of the day is.. Facebook is for stalking my friends and family...period :-)

BUT this I like...

My year in Status and My Year in Photos... it's pretty cool... and now I've got the two links, I'm going to delete the apps...

I saw it first over at my friend, Brahm's blog and so I apologise for nicking your blog idea Brahm

Here's to 2011





Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fun... marmalade with whiskey///

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Love it! Nice one Brahm and Clare. I too have had a go a the 'Year of Status Updates' and it is on my facebook.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the FB apps either!

Nice blog:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...