Mar 31, 2011

Tornados, lightening and rain... I'm over it

Can't be bothered to do much today... stuck in the house and I'm progressively getting more and more lethargic. Had to write this quick post before I morph into my sofa.. (I did do cleaning and washing already so not a complete waste)

Why the lethargy... its not stopped raining all day (well it did for about 15 secs where I pushed Gary out to do his business, put the pool on drain before we flooded the house and bought the water delivery in), we've been under progressive severe thunderstorm, lightening and tornado warnings so I dare not risk a quick trot around the neighbourhood with Gary as the umbrella might attract a lightening strike, and my hair is crispy enough..

So I'm stuck inside...

3.18pm and I've run out of cleaning except for the room where I don't know where to start. Not quite a hoard, but getting there .. so I'm catching up with all the on-demand TV that I pretend not to watch... don't tell anyone..

I did clean my teeth today.. so at least that's one thing.. but as I'm still in my PJ's you can guess no shower yet ...yack...


So I hope it's sunny with you...








Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No sun here. It's been pouring the snow down for the last 3 hours. I don't think spring weather is ever going to get here. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...