Feb 9, 2011

Getting to know you.....

Actually it's getting to know me :-)... I totally have ripped this of from Brahm, at Alfred Lives Here who 'borrowed' the idea from The Jason Show.. anyway... now I've finished admitting to stealing blog ideas, would you like to know more about me?

1. What do you add to your coffee?

Fat free vanilla creamer at home in my Kona coffee... if the coffee is a little suspect then some Splenda too
2. What are you reading now?

Oh so 'girly' at the moment...Janet Ivanovich - Two for the Dough'

3. Do you own a gun?

No.. not yet, but we are looking for one, can't decide on shotgun for clay shooting or handgun for target4.

4.Are you registered to vote?

No.. I'm an alien (well English) anyway and we're not allowed unless I become a citizen

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?

Extremely, for no reason, and it always spikes my blood pressure

6. What do you think of hot dogs?

Try not to buy, love them when I do!

7. Favorite Christmas Song?

Last Christmas - Wham.... I was in love with George Michael when he was 'straight'!!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Juice. Water. Coffee. ...I'm with Brahm on this one

9. Can you do push ups?

Sorry what?

10. What's your favourite TV show?

So many, so little space... at present... Archer, Tosh.O, House, the weigh in on Biggest Loser, The Walking Dead and going to start watching Justified tonight...

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?

Engagement ring - designed by one of my best friends in England, its a one off and she found me a flawless diamond.. Hubby had 'My Princess, always' inscribed inside... my wedding ring says 'Trust in my Love'

12. Favorite hobby?

I love playing tennis and living in Florida I can play 3 times a week in the sun.. and I get a kick out of this blogging lark!

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?

There was one once, but best not to talk about that!

14. Do you have ADD?

Only when Anne visits...

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?

Speaking before thinking... engage brain Clare!

16. What’s your middle name?

Louise, everyone (well nearly) called Clare in England is Clare Louise

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

Does the spaghetti sauce need stirring?
Where's the dog?
Don't want to work this evening..

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

Ferrero Rocher chocolates, French Baguette, Valentines card

19. Name 4 beverages you regularly drink.

Diet Cherry Coke, Water, Coffee, Diet Sprite with lime and angostura bitters

20. Current worry right now?

I have a backlog of work that I'm not getting done

21. What side do you dress to?

Errrrrm...... I don't have a wiener...

22. Favorite place to be?

In bed with husband with dog curled up at bottom.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?

In Bideford in Devon in the UK surrounded by more drunk people in fancy dress than I have ever seen!

24.Where would you like to go?

New York, Napa, Cabo, back to Barbados to swim with the green turtles again

25. Name three people you wish would go away.

Charlie Sheen (ditto Brahm... makes me shudder!), Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck

Photobucket

5 comments:

broken biro said...

This is really handy because I only just started following you and it saves all that tiresome stalking!

Just a couple of things though: I am in England but I am Clare (whisper it) Marion!
And: you make your husband curl up at your bottom with the dog?? Is his name Gary too? 8-D

Mrs. Tuna said...

Love Janet's book, but no time to have read the last two. Must be because I started out as a Jersey girl.

Unknown said...

Like your "where's the dog" question, and would add "... and what the hell is he up to?"

And good choice on Christmas song, I totally forgot all about that!

And you blamed Anne for your ADD... ha ha ha ha!

Fun post, glad you pilched the idea!

Clare and Gary said...

Thanks guys.. I enjoyed doing it!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Hang on a minute! How come you get ADD when I visit? Does it stand for Annual Delicious Delight?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...