Aug 30, 2009

Being watched in Jacksonville Airport...

So I am sooooooooooo behind on my blogs, I am having 'Blog Anxiety'...but I know that this will ease with postings, so I'm going to try and post one a day until I catch up... ok so where to start...

OK so I was on a trip back to England last week and booked a Jet Blue flight out of Jacksonville to get to JFK ( read about the vacuous teenagers here..). I've not used JAX before and it was a pleasant surprise.

I walked into check-in, a light airy area with hardly anyone around...Jet Blue check in was a breeze ( I lovvvvvvvvvvvve Jet Blue) and soon I was in the light and airy departures lounge..and here's the thing. I was busy reading my book and I felt like I was being watched...I looked up, could see no-one remotely interested in me...so I went back to my book, but still with the feeling that I was being watched. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw what appeared to be a giant man walking past the terminal.!!!..ok, so it wasn't a giant man (see below) but I think he had been watching me! It was a large electronic piece of wall art..very clever. I approve. Then it was off on my Jet Blue plane...lovely big leather seats and loads of leg room, why can't all airlines be this good!
I shall be using Jacksonville airport again...it was what all smaller city airports should aspire too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...