Oct 15, 2009

New Moon obsession...this one's for Hannah

At 38 I'm not really the target market for the Twilight books, however, like many I have become a little obsessed. You may have noticed the countdown on the side of my blog for the opening of the New Moon movie on 20th November, and I can't wait. I'm even going to drag my husband along ( I'll have to pay later, but it will be worth whatever!!).


It all got started when I innocently mentioned to my friend Hannah that I had loved the Twilight film and I'd bought the book at the airport to read when I arrived in the UK...oh she says ..you know there are 3 more and I've read them multiple times...Ok Hannah, you are a little obsessed I said, but none the less started to read the book. I'd finished within a day, simply could not put it down, and was begging my Mother to go the shops for me (I was working) to get the next three!...5 days late and I'd read it all and now I'm as crazy about it as her! I watch Twilight at least once a week and the trailers for New Moon 2 or 3 times...!!!

Ok the reason for the post, because you may see that there is a video embedded here...Hannah and I also have rather a liking for Robert Pattinson. Before you all scream ' cradle snatcher' at me, so does half the world's female population, so I'm definitely not alone...so Hannah, this video is for us and all the other RP fans out there, roll on the 20th...Enjoy!!


6 comments:

Han said...

Finally I am Famous, but seems only for my obsession!
x

Clare and Gary said...

I think then it's infamous!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Clare...you got me hooked on Twilight. I read almost the whole book on my flight to Pittsburgh and back. Then I got New Moon and read that in less than 3 days. I can't wait until the movie comes out!!!

Clare and Gary said...

Ha Ha Sarah, I told you you'd be hooked...I've got the last one in the house, so don't buy it...my Mom has the 1st three!!

Marty said...

I tried reading the first one. Got about half way thru. Then stopped. I think they are chick books, possibly?

Clare and Gary said...

i think you should try and finish as they get much better 2-4 :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...