Jan 24, 2010

My dog is mad...

I love my dog...well with a face like that, who wouldn't? but sometimes I think he is a little (lot) mad..
We took him to the dog park on Saturday and it seemed that every five minutes he'd suddenly start running around like a mad thing, and I mean crazy mad!
There can only be a couple of reasons for this. Someone spiked the new bag of food I bought for him last week with doggie steroids, or his new multi-vitamins are starting to kick in.
Yes you heard correctly, my dog is on multi-vitamins. I call them biscuits (equivalent to shouting cookie if you are American) and he loves them... hmmm they do smell sorta tasty, wonder if they'd do me any good too?! Here he is running around like a crazy after being in the park for over an hour... normally at that stage he'd be dragging his feet..I've created a monster...enjoy!


2 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Well funny video, I laughed out loud!! you daft moose x

Clare and Gary said...

My dog is the daft mooose not me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...