Jan 14, 2010

National Delurker Day

After visiting one of my fellow bloggers site (Alfred lives here), I discovered this was National Delurker Day.

Basically it is to encourage you to comment on blogs that you read and maybe sign up as a dedicated follower. Taken a leaf out of Brahm's book I'm also going to send $1to the Haitian appeal for every comment posted today on my blog, and taking it up a notch $2 if you sign up as a follower... (hold on, I only have $14 in my purse so don't go crazy now!)
Nice idea Brahm..hope you don't mind me copying !!!
P.s Sign up to Brahm's site too..Alfred is nearly as cute as Gary!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - thanks for stealing my idea, the more the merrier!!! And love you trading people up to $2, now that is salesmanship.

My only beef... Alfie is ALMOST as cute as Gary? Alfredo is the cutest! Objective opinion of course!!!!

Dave said...

I've been following you on Networked Blogs for a while now, but I've now signed up as a Google follower as well. I definitely enjoy reading it!

Clare and Gary said...

Hi Dave...

Thanks for following. I try to keep it light hearted, I think we all have enough trauma and stress in our lives without reading about other peopls ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...