Apr 19, 2011

Hello Verizon.. goodbye T-mobile

So for the last 2 1/2 years I have been a Blackberry owner.. and I've been very happy.. but I've found myself having phone envy recently with all of the smartphones with gorgeous big screens and super apps...

Anyway, contract up and trackball defunct and I have been trying to decide what to do... I can't have AT&T or Sprint as the service around here is rubbish.. so it was my current carrier T-mobile or Verizon...

I would have been happy to have another Blackberry or whatever else really, so I went first to check on what I could have as an upgrade...


I thought I could rock one of these..cute and the latest OS6.. its pretty quick and I know Blackberry... and of course T-mobile having about $2500 from me in the last 2+ years, I bet it would be free......


WRONG.. 


$180 after a $50 mail in rebate (yeah, hate those).. I nearly spat at the screen!

Hmmm maybe I should change type and go for a touchscreen.. T-mobiles has the Samsung Galaxy, which is supposed to be a pretty good Android phone...wonder what sort of deal they would do...

$280 after mail in rebate...... NO!!!
Seems T-mobile do not want my continued monthly payments...

So I hopped over to Wirefly and found an awesome deal on a Verizon Droid2 Global (I need my phone to work in Australia too) and the best bit.. it has a keyboard too!

The awesome deal : FREE, no shipping, no connection, nothing!

Who needs an iPhone? LOL


So now I'll be sporting a sleek white one of these... an T-mobile can go whistle!..
Can't wait for my new gadget!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...