May 30, 2011

Ouch

Do I look bruised to you?.. If so it's because I was cruelly tagged by Jewell over at Really Wait What, and it hurt, I have had to apply cream and everything... women these days, so violent...

Anyway, apparently one of the rules to this tagging lark is that you can't tag back.. I mean come on.. that makes it tough for a girl with five friends...

But I shall give it a shot...

Oh and there are rules... so don't try and make up your own....

Rule #1 - No Tag Backs  (sticks tongue out at you)
Rule #2 -You are supposed to tag 8 people (you'll see if you go to Jewell's blog that she is incredibly lazy!)
Rule #3 - Answer the questions...ugh!  I've copied both sets from Jewell you can pick which ones.. but don't cheat by mixing.. I will know and I'll hunt you down !




And now the questions.....

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I'd have tried to foster a better relationship with my brother instead of being jealous of him while I was growing up..

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Penelope Pitsto...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllp. 

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
As I'll never get the chance I can say Sarah Palin right?...and this from someone who can't vote here...

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Procrastination

Describe yourself in one word.
Loyal

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Talented

In one sentence, why do you blog?
My friend (who I'm tagging) said she loves watching me blog.. laughing along with myself... so I guess that's why...

Here are the questions from the other tag....(requires 8 people be tagged)

     Who’s listed at #1?
     Say something about #5
     How did you get to know #3?
     How about #4?
     Leave a message for #6
     Have a lovey-dovey message for #2?
     Do #7 and #8 have similarities?



And now for the unsuspecting bloggers who I'm tagging... big hugs, but pull your finger out and get back to it will you!

Brahm, Alfred lives here
Anne, The Day After Yesterday
Duane, Duane Scott
Crystal, Crystal goes to Europe
Nicki, Nicki Woo The Home Guru
Alejandro, Raising Amelie
Kara, Scattered joy

By the way if this is some crazy pyramid scheme and I have now given Jewell $1,000 of my hard earned cash I apologize profusely and can provide her address via email !!!!!


Photobucket
If you have a blog, please leave me the link when you comment, so I can stalk you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...