Sep 30, 2009

Mind you own business!! and pick up your Poo!

No pictures or else I may be sued for slander.. Gary and I were taking our constitutional yesterday afternoon and as he does, he has to stop and do his business. I stand, pooh bag at the ready, waiting to pounce when suddenly I hear a window opening and a blind being drawn. A middle-aged black woman sticks her head out and cackles at me 'pick that up!’ I turned around livid because I quite obviously have a bright green bag on my hand ready to pick up at a moments notice. 'I always pick up...what do you think this is?' shaking my bagged hand at her! 'It's the rules you know' she continues....(if you are a regular reader you'll know I already have a problem with people who don’t pick up) I turned again to face her and told her in no uncertain terms to mind her own business.
I then picked up the poo...and carried on back to the apartment...It was as I was walking back that a thought occurred to me...what if she was a crazy with a gun...being English I don't really think about these things, but hubby says I should always think hard about who I'm prepared to piss off....oh well I'm still here now, but maybe I'll avoid walking by her apartment for a while!

4 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I would have posted the poop through her letterbox...

Clare and Gary said...

If only she had a letterbox....

GW said...

I spout off the same way and receive similar warnings from my husband!

Clare and Gary said...

My husband came home yesterday with Mace spray to attach to the dog leash..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...