Sep 11, 2009

Waiting at JFK....

My Boeing 777 being fueled for the 12 hour journey to Dubai from New York

So this seems to be a reoccurring event with me just recently...waiting at JFK!.. however today I am sat at gate A6 to go to Dubai, on route to Perth Australia. Spare me a thought as I will have 12 hours to endure to Dubai and then another 11..

The consolation, I'm flying with Emirates, one of the world's best airlines, and if the beautiful staff that just walked past are anything to go by everything will just be gorgeous...toodle pip!

Seat 45K...great entertainment system..!!


Update: Flight was fantastic, 3 seats to myself. Watched The Proposal and Terminator Salvation again and slept the rest of the time...arrived in Dubai refreshed! Pics follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Emirates - they make cappuccinos!! How great is that?? xxx

Annie (Lady M) x said...

You fly emirates and then book me 'cattle class airlines' to visit you in Florida? its a disgrace....!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...