Sep 22, 2009

Red Spot...recommended at Perth Airport

Following the poor service from the hotel (it was the Comfort Inn in Belmont near Perth!!! (that's for my friend Anne who said I should name and shame!!), I was stranded at the internal airport. I went to the Red Spot desk on the off chance that they would be there to pick my car up here rather than international....I mosied up to the desk and you could hear the dust balls whistling through...no one to be seen, I started looking for a transfer to the international terminal. I was just turning myself round with all my luggage and I spied a phone on the desk...hmmmm I wonder....Yes Yes...pick up phone for attention....'Hello'...ooh ooh... is there any chance i can pick my car at internal airport? 'Of course, we are international (typical!!!) and it will take us 20 mins to get over there...why don't you get a coffee in the Dome and we'll be back soon' - no worries! I turned around and hoofed it up to the Dome coffee shop.... Look at the pictures of the Dome ..it's gorgeous inside, and the cappuccino was to die for...I stirred it before taking the picture (sorry!!), the top was like eating a coffee dessert :-)
20 mins later as promised the Red Spot people arrived at within 10 mins I was standing next to 'Tilda' my little Nissan car that I had for the week. Ok, so it's not what you would expect me to drive, but it was cheap and cheerful and was good miles / gallon, so it did the job! One day I'll rent something sexy, but this week I was all about utilitarian!!!

3 comments:

Sue B said...

Had no idea it took such a stupid amount of time for you to get to Oz - am just guessing you did not opt for the scenic route - makes 24hrs to NZ seem like a walk in the park ................ almost xx (Am going to try gmail a/c one last time)

Clare and Gary said...

My problem Sue is where I live...its the same distance whichever way I go to Perth...and no direct flights from US, so I have a nightmare whichever way :-(

Anonymous said...

What the heck i just read? The primary idea is to consult a physician in advance of using this supplement.
The extract of Anti Aging Skin Care Wrinkle Cream can be obtained such as pills and tablets and advising a doctor will provide you a transparent perception of the belief
that will it fit you or not. The product normally fits requirements of the persons but exclusions are normally there.
So, it is advisable to ensure that you are not normally the one which can not make use of this solution.
Another problem is regarding the dosage. You need to question your medical professional concerning absorption and be specific concerning this authentic Anti Aging Skin Care
Wrinkle Cream.
WOW.Nice read here. The actual factor to how this product gets results is that it can be
a dual-action diet supplement, and therefore it operates as an appetite reducing drug as
well as a "fat burner". This really implies that it oxidizes your fat body
cells with the use of anti-oxidants, and that results in whole lot
more strength for you - although only when know
how to take authentic Anti Aging Skin Care Wrinkle Cream
in the proper manner.The majority of diet solutions available today are designed
all over reving up your metabolic process, which
is certainly simply not risk-free for many of us - and that is why a lot
more people are deciding to purchase Anti Aging
Skin Care Wrinkle Cream extract instead.

my blog post :: anti aging creams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...