Sep 28, 2009

Why I love Emirates ....again!

Hello, just a quick one to heap praise on Emirates Airlines again. If you've been reading you'll know I used them and Jet Blue to get to Australia in the last few weeks. Well low and behold in my inbox today was a message from them to say I'd moved from normal rewards to silver Skyreward status. Whilst this in itself does not really mean much apart from miles bonuses and access to the Silver lounge in Dubai, the kicker is that when I go to Australia again in a couple of months I will get up to Gold...the best bit about that...access to all the lounges around the world...yipeeee...I've been flying Virgin for ages and even in the years that I've racked up nearly 100,000 miles I never made lounge status..thank you Emirates, I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...