The other night we had a 'pastry-less' quiche and salad...made with all organic ingredients and I'm going to share as it was delicious.
- 2 pots of Rachael's Roasted Red Pepper Cottage Cheese
- 1 large roasted red pepper - sliced
- 1 small can / jar of marinated artichokes - roughly chopped
- 4 organic large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 organic tomato
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- 1/2 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- optional tablespoon of cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon of colive oil
Heat oven to 350F / 175 C
- Whisk the eggs
- Gently combine the eggs with all the other ingredients except the tomato and olive oil
- Grease the pie dish with the olive oil
- Gently pour mixture into pie dish
- Slice tomatoes and lay on top of quiche
Cook for approxmately 40 mins, check at 30 mins for quiche to be cooked through.
The best bit for Gary about us having quiche was that he gets to lick the pots - enjoy..he did!