Jul 29, 2009

Round the world with Gary's Blog...

I was looking at the blog stats today and was amazed that Gary and I have been visited by lots of different countries, the latest being Han Noi, Vietnam...I wondered what they had searched for when they had landed on our blog....could it be Bahama Mama's ? perhaps Han Noi was having a Caribbean party? or maybe it was 'pastry less quiche'...aaah no that's what they were searching for in Sydney...no it was Elizabeth "video et taceo"... apparently they were interested in the odd fact that I was born on the same day as Queen Elizabeth I... how bizarre!



I'm back home tonight...don't get excited it's not the weekend yet!, lawn mowing and pool cleaning to do as we are having a weekend up at the beach this weekend and I might even get a game of golf in...I have some horrible video of my journey home, I'll post tomorrow, but for now night night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...